All products sold by Detail Addict come with their respective manufacturers warranties unless otherwise specified. All warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer/buyer to pursue directly with the manufacturer of the product. Warranty is void if product shows evidence of alteration, misused, abused, tampered, improper installation, misapplication of the product, damaged from use with other manufacturer’s product in conjunction with Detail Addict’s product, or damaged from accidents including negligence. Any failures due to improper usage will not be honored by the manufacturer. Detail Addict at no time can or will be held responsible for product failures of other manufacturers; it is the responsibility of the consumer to take up the warranty claim with the manufacturer. However, where available we will assist in any way we can in helping you the consumer in coming to a satisfactory conclusion.
Please contact Detail Addict if you find your item defected. All claims must be within warranty period. Warranties are not transferable and available to the original purchaser only. Customer is responsible for covering shipping costs to and from Detail Addict, even in the event that a part is warranty or deemed defective and replaced or repaired. The procedures to your claim are as follow:
- Have your receipt or invoice ready.
- Detail Addict will determine whether your product will be returned for inspection.
- Detail Addict will issue an RMA number.
- Ship your components to Detail Addict along with a copy of your receipt.
- Make sure the RMA number is visible on your shipping box.
- Detail Addict will inspect and test all products prior to a warranty claim adjustment. This process may take 4-8 weeks.
- If component is found to be defective, we will repair, replace, or issue credits under the discretion of Detail Addict.
Inspect your parcel carefully. If you receive an item damaged, notify the delivery company immediately (for FedEx call 1-800-GO-FEDEX, for UPS call 1-800-PICK-UPS, for USPS go to www.usps.com). Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company must pick-up the damaged goods and request for a claim number. You may provide us the claim number so we can follow up on the claim status. This may take up to several weeks. We are unable to send our replacement items until the claim is approved, or a payment is made for the 2nd shipment. We will issue a refund to your account promptly upon receiving reimbursement from the shipper.