- Detail Addict does not inventory all products. Certain performance parts are made per order and require time to manufacture. Once the item is completed and payment is cleared it would be shipped or delivered.
- The stated delivery period within which you will receive your order is approximate. Products will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- Detail Addict accepts most major credit/debit cards, cash, and paypal. We do not accept AMEX, personal or business checks.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
The amount of sales tax to be charged can depend upon many factors including the value and type of item purchased and the shipping destination. Items sold by Detail Addict and shipping to destinations out of US are subject to sales tax, subject to state/country specific exemptions. The Buyer/Customer is responsible for all the sales tax owed and Detail Addict disclaims all obligations or liability in regards to the collection or remittance of any sales tax.