DIY Clear Bra Pre-Cut Kit
What you would need.
- 2 spray bottles
- Baby Shampoo
- 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
- Microfiber Towel
- Bottle #1: Tack Solution – 2-3 drops of Baby Shampoo to
- Bottle #2: Slip Solution – 25% alcohol to 75% distilled water
- Thoroughly wet the surface area to be worked on with the slip solution.
- Get your fingers wet and keep them wet while slowly pulling the shield away from the liner.
- Spray the slip solution onto the liner on the adhesive side.
- It is important to apply more slip solution between the painted surface and the film to allow the film to move freely to be easily put into position as desired.
- Spray the top of the material with the slip solution.
- Make sure the top surface of the film is slippery
- With the squeegee, use a compression push and plow motions to lay down the film flat.
- Squeeze out liquid and make sure there is no bubbles or contaminants below the film.
- To prevent the material from sliding out of place or from lifting back up use the tack solution between the film and the painted surface to expedite the drying or adhesion (tack down the film as desired).
- Allow the film to set and cure for no less than 24 hours.