Microfiber Towel Special Care
Why are there paint surface scratches and swirls? A good fraction of these scratches and swirls are causes of poor quality towels you use on the car such as washing, drying, buffing or detailing. Paint is very soft and delicate via should handle with care to maintain its integrity. Quality towels are most essential and critical when it comes to your detailing work. Cheap towels can instill scratches and induce damages to your paint surfaces. After long hours of detailing the last thing you want is put your hard work to waste. Super plush, microfiber, and soft are what made our microfiber towels unique and stands out from the rest. They are designed for various purpose, re-usable, and functional.
Special care when using the following items:
- Super Plush Microfiber Towel
- Microfiber Glass Towel
- Waffle Drying Microfiber Towel
- Wash Mitt
- Blue Applicator Pad
- Buffing Pads
- Dressing Sponge
- Tag Free: New products sometimes have labels on them. Always make sure they are clean and remove any tags before using them.
- Keep it Fresh: When using the towel, make sure the towel is fresh and clean. This will prevent dirt or solid debris on the towel from potentially damages/scratches the paint surfaces of your car.
- Wash: Machine or hand washable. Liquid detergent, no bleach, or softener. Keep them separate from any cotton type of clothing or material. The goal is to keep the towel lint free.
- Dry: Low heat. High dry temperature can damage it.
- Build-Ups: If the towel has heavy dirt/polish/wax residue stain, try soaking it in hot water before wash. May need extra rinse cycle.
- Renew: If hot water does not remove these impurities from the towels, this means that they are old and it is time to renew them.